Last Send It Helper
(Ranked #12 of 56 Helpers)
The Last Send It Helper is part of our suite of email engagement related Helpers including:
- Last Open It
- Last Click It
- Last Send It
- Email Engagement Triggers
Our Email Engagement Triggers Helper uses all of the last open, click and send data and rolls it into one intelligent segmentation Helper. However, many people wanted more granular level control over the engagement data. So for those reasons we created the other three Helpers as well - the Last Open It, Last Click It and Last Send It Helpers.
The Last Send It Helper allows you to select an email address and see what the last date an email was sent to that email address was and then store it in a custom field. This is often used in conjunction with our Date Calc Helper to determine the number of days since an email was sent.
- Select from all Three Email Addresses
- Save to Any Date Custom Field
Select from all Three Email Addresses
We give you the flexibility to check any of the email addresses - email, email2, email3. If you're using other email sending services such as WeDeliver.email or another SMTP service with your email2 or email3 addresses, you can track those as well.
Save to Any Date Custom Field
After you choose the appropriate email field you want to check, you simply choose the proper custom field that you want to save it into. It is recommended that you store the value in a Date type custom field.
Above is the toolbar options you'll see for the Last Send It Helper. Here are the Toolbar button options from left to right:
- Copy Link for Infusionsoft - This first blue copy link button copy the URL used for the http post snippet inside of the Infusionsoft Campaign Builder.
- Configure Button - The last button on the far right is the start configuration button which allows you to View, Edit, Copy, Delete, view the Usage Report and the Usage Log.
Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts
If you have any questions, make sure and reach us on the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.